So, what am I?!
I feel tired/fatigued all the time (even though I get enough sleep at night), have headaches most of the day, I feel rather unmotivated to do any work (despite the sheer amount of things I have penciled in my planner — yes, I do keep a planner!), and my family says I’ve become a bit more ‘coldhearted’ (I personally just see it as doing what I want and not letting people walk all over me) since I returned from school this past spring semester. I’ve also been avoiding my stepfather, but that’s for an entirely different and legitimate reason….which I don’t want to go into detail here on tumblr. At least, in public.
I just…honestly have no idea why I’m feeling these things. I mean, I have a really cool job to work on (illustration!), awesome plans for the near future (NICOLE and my solo-NY excursion, Renaissance festivals, beach trip, skyclad Samhain ritual in some standing stones, etc), and I just moved into a bigger house which means more space for me. Plus, internet back.
SO WHAT GIVES.
My sister is extremely pissed off at me because I don’t do anything, and it’s true, I really don’t. I say I’ll do things all the time, and make promises, but I end up breaking them because I’m either too lazy or too tired.
Case in point: I used to LOVE going to the gym and working out at school, but now that I’m back, I really hate going. I make excuses and, granted, some of them are legitimate (not enough gas in le car, shin splints from running), but on the whole, I feel as if I weren’t tired, I wouldn’t be making excuses. And I love working out, so I don’t get it!
I can think of no reason why I’m feeling like this. I sort of considered myself to be a pretty happy person, but apparently if people keep bringing this up then I guess I’m really not. So I know you all aren’t doctors, but what do you think this all sounds like?
I JUST NEED YOUR ADVICE ON THINGS LIKE THIS MY FOLLOWERS.
- inspiringthoughtsintoaction answered: i’ve felt like that before..recently actually…might be depression. or something;s bothering you.
- dreamsflyfree answered: I can’t diagnose you for sure, but I went through the same thing and was diagnosed with depression. You might want to see a doctor.
- kailen-chan answered: It could be stress. Stress does a lot to a person. You might be missing living on your own. Maybe you need sometime to yourself?
- lessaofpern said: Answer continued: Are you a people perosn? Do the moods of the other people in the house affect you? If so, that might be a part of it.
- lessaofpern answered: My boyfriend’s like this during the summer — he thinks it has to do with being around people you don’t like or who don’t motivate you.
- galaslaeg posted this